OK! Well I've changed templates a bunch of times, done some editing, added some html code to decorate the header as well as added this lovely holiday background. AND I'm adding this new post in the last hope of having 'accidentally fixed' my sidebar. If this doesn't work, it would seem the only 2 choices I have are to just LIVE with my sidebar at the bottom (which is really frustrating since I've done so much to pretty up the page) or to start a whole new blog and hope the problems don't follow.
Anybody out there have any other suggestions???
*** Edit: YAY!!! I fixed it I fixed it! ***
Oh this is beautiful! I won't be switching to Christmas until Monday after Turkey Day, as I will be in your neck of the woods for the weekend and without computer access. Besides can't have Whynot finding out LOL, at least not until I net that $10 K from blog ads.
ReplyDeleteSuz--we really really really do share a brain. At one point I had the same EXACT background that you chose. I ixneyed it because it didn't match my brownie too good.
ReplyDeleteWill you ladies be breaking bread (or dessert)together at all for turkey day weekend?
Can I tell you how confusing it is that you have two blogs so similarly named?
ReplyDeleteI'm glad to see that you (or mayhaps Santa's helper) got your sidebar thingy fixed. Madning isn't it?
gotta tell you suz,your blog is looking terrific! How'd you figure out how to size the background? I noticed that I'm not the only one who dosent know how to shrink it to fit. Please email me and tell me how you did it!
ReplyDelete